Friday, August 22, 2008

In the famous words of our daughter...

"Well then I'm not going to eat!"

Your chinese for a week? YUCK!!!

Speaking of Champion House, yes it has been a long time since we have eaten there, but I still remember how yummy and scrumptious their General Tsao Chicken was! Unfortunately the last time we were in Ann Arbor and craving Champion House we found out they are no longer serving their Chinese menu. It was a sad day for me! I feel like I didn't even get to say goodbye to my favorite dish. The last time I had Champion House General's Chicken I had just given birth to my second child. She was a few weeks old and we attempted to eat out...well with a newborn I didn't get to enjoy my meal suffice it to say. So now I bid farewell to the only Chinese restaurant that truely had the best Generals Tsao Chicken around. Believe me we have tried hundreds of Chinese restaurants looking for something comparable. If anyone has any new suggestions let us know and if we haven't already been there we will give it a try and let you know what we think!

As a note: J and I like our General's Chicken cooked slightly different than it is traditionally served. Instead of the breaded deep fried chicken we like ours made with sliced stir-fried chicken...dee....lish!!

No comments: