Thursday, August 28, 2008

Making Bread, Pizza Dough, Cookies, etc..

He said...


We've always loved really good bread and good cookies (Who doesn't right?). But we never made them or at least didn't make them very often because it was so time consuming. A few months ago I bought a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and wow it make this kind of thing easy! Now it takes me about 20 minutes to whip up homemade oatmeal cranberry cookies, pizza dough, or plain ole' white bread dough not including rising time. This thing is so awesome. You just throw the ingredients in the bowl turn it on and watch it go. kneeding bread for 5-10 minutes? No problem with the stand mixer. This is definitely one purchase I am glad I made.

Speaking of that, I got our Kitchen Aid Professional 600 new, not refurbished, at Amazon for $279! With free shipping. These things are over $400 at some local stores!!! Here's a link if your in the market for one. Kitchen Aid Professional 600 Stand Mixer @ Amazon

No comments: