Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BBQ Rib Pizza!


He Said...

Tonight I had some left over pork that I had trimmed from the spare ribs we smoked earlier this week. What to do with it? I know! I'll throw it on a pizza.

I had some bread dough from some Italian bread that I made but never got around to baking. I rolled that out (Dear I really need a pizza peel!) and covered it with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Then I finely diced the the already smoked rib meat and sprinkled it on top followed by a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and some freshly ground black pepper. I threw it in the oven @ 500 degrees on a pre-heated baking stone and 10-11 minutes later I had an awesome pizza!

After I had already cut it up I thought crap I should have taken a picture for the blog. I'll grap a couple slices and post a picture tomorrow.

No comments: