Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mrs. Grass Soup Mix - Homestyle Vegetable Noodle

"She Said"...

J has been complaining that it has been days since I posted! Well, since I have hardly eaten anything since Saturday night due to a stomach bug that made me worship the porcelain throne most of the day on Sunday and has still left my stomach skiddish of food as of today (Wednesday) I haven't had much to talk about. But since this is a food blog and I have slurped down some Wyler's Mrs. Grass Soup Mix (Homestyle Vegetable Noodle with real chicken broth) I thought I could give you my take on that!!

I know, I know, exciting stuff, boxed soup.

Well that is exactly what it tasted like, boxed soup. J got it for me on Sunday because I was hungry but couldn't keep anything down and he wasn't sure what I would like, so he got me plain chicken noodle and the Homestyle Vegetable Noodle for variety. The box of Mrs. Grass Homestyle Vegetable Noodle soup says, "has lots of real egg noodle and vegetable to give you a delicious homestyle flavor." Hahahahaha....the dehydrated vegetables are disgusting. Nothing like a little nasty dehydrated celery in my soup!

Next time I will just stick to the plain Chicken Noodle soup. No dehydrated suprises for me.

1 comment:

J said...

Lies all lies...

Of all the things to crave after being sick she wanted chocolate donuts and LEBANON BOLOGNA!

Then today she wanted eggs over easy with toast. Yet she wonders her stomach gets queezie...