Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No Thai! - Authentic? I don't know but it's good!

He Said....

I go to No Thai in Ann Arbor at least once per week. I've only had Thai a few times before going to No Thai so I am no expert. I doubt that No Thai is an "authentic" Thai food place but man is it good! When I find something I like I rarely... Okay never... get anything else at a restaurant. At No Thai it's chicken pad basil - medium spice. This dish is so flavorful and for me the medium spice is usually just right. Not too hot but flavor that has me drooling on the floor as I write this.

Another thing I really like is that their prices include the tax. That's cool. You know if it says $8 it's $8 not $8.48.

I have also tried the Sweet and Spicy Chicken. I've not had this as a full meal so I don't know if the last bite is as good as the first but this sort of resembles a General's Chicken. The chicken is deep fried instead of stir fried and one day I'll order this. I told you, once I'm locked in it's over...

No Thai - Ann Arbor

No comments: